Benefits of SCF Sponsorship
- LEARN – Join supply chain leaders from industry and academia twice a year on the UT campus to discuss and debate the latest issues and trends in supply chain management.
- NETWORK – Tap into a network of elite industry and academic thought leaders while building relationships with peers who are confronting similar supply chain issues across a broad cross-section of industries.
- RECRUIT – Exclusive access to top supply chain students as early as their freshman year through the Scholars of Distinction program. Interview opportunities with undergraduates and MBA students.
- SUPPLY CHAIN AUDIT – Take advantage of discounted pricing for supply chain audits which are completed by a team of faculty experts.
- ROI – Leave the Forum ready to implement ideas and tools that will enhance your firm's supply chain performance.
An Ongoing Dialogue
Sponsors of the Supply Chain Forum also receive:
- Knowledge sharing is facilitated through top level summaries of each Forum's proceedings. Videotapes of presentations from supply chain experts are also available for distribution among members who were unable to attend . (An archive of presentations from past events is available exclusively to Forum members.)
- The SC Forum publishes updates on the latest supply chain issues which are sent exclusively to our members. This includes quarterly newsletters, webinars and white papers featuring the most current information on supply chain optimization. All information may be shared with managers within a corporate member organization.
- Forum members also enjoy special access to research materials including faculty's pre-publication articles, books and case studies.
- Special attention from the faculty in a range of areas, including industry contacts and the latest supply chain trends, is available exclusively to Forum members.
- Forum members enjoy discounted pricing for coursework at UT's Center for Executive Education.
Supply Chain Forum Participant Profile
The participants in the University of Tennessee’s Supply Chain Forum, known as Sponsors, are from large, mid-sized and small companies and represent a broad spectrum of industries including manufacturers, retailers and service providers. While they run the gamut from manager to CEO, our Sponsors all share a fervent desire to stay on the cutting edge of supply chain strategy and management.
Supply Chain Forum ~ Marketing & Supply Chain Management ~ 310 Stokely Management Center ~ Knoxville, TN 37996-0530
Phone: (865) 974-9413 ~ Fax: 865-974-1932 ~ Contact Us